Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My knight and shining armour...

I perceive my husband as my knight and shining armour. No, he didn't come riding on a horse with his sword by his side..hehe. But he came at the time when I needed salvation and strength. I thought he was the most handsome person I've ever seen when I first saw him. Call me corny, but it was love at first sight! Yes, it was. And until this day I am still very much in love with him. To those who know me well would agree that he is one of the best choice I've made in life so far! I used to be a very impatient person, and he taught me to become more patient. My husband taught me how to love again unconditionally. He was perfect for me. I knew back then, he was the one. And he always will be. I thank you hubby for being there for me, for loving me unconditionally, for your patience and tolerance. I can be a little prissy sometimes...I know. Thank you for understanding me. I pray and hope our love will always be blessed by Allah. Forever loving you, my perfect man!

No comments: