Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just one of those days...

Just one of those days when a girl goes through, when I'm angry inside and wanna take it out on you! Have you girls out there ever felt blue out of a sudden. This minute you feel chirpy and happy and the other second you feel like screaming your heart out? Hormones, u say? I agree, but how powerful could hormone changes really affect your mood. I'm usually not the moody type. I'm temperamental sometimes but not always moody. I guess stress is the word lah. Lately, I've been feeling stressed out. And I'm not really sure why? The more I think about it the more I can't figure out why I'm stressed. Tired yes, out of taking care of my lil one, but it's not really that bad. My Adam is active but he's not the fussy making tantrums type...at least not all the time. Most of the time he is easy to take care of. But still, he doesn't stress me out to this extent. I just had my period so it couldn't be PMS. Sometimes, I feel the need to be understood without being questioned and sometimes I feel the need to be asked why without giving an answer. Do I make sense now? Well, it doesn't matter because this is is just one of those days where I like to be left alone and to be on my own. Just a phase I hope....

No comments: