Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cyber oh Cyber...

Well, i havent been blogging lately...been busy with hubby being ill then myself and my baby Adam. Yesterday, hubby and I drove all the way to Cyberjaya trying to test this new route that they say only took 15 mins to Cyber from KL. Well, I thought the trip wasn't that bad and no...it didnt really took 15 mins but more to reach Cyber..The reason we went all the way was because Hubby is supposedly about to get this new job up in Cyber and we wanted to know whether its okay to travel back and forth or whether we wanted to move there altogether..Hmm..until today we are still undecided maybe because there's no finalization yet on whether hubby really got the job or not...kekeke. And on another note, we have mama to consider. She works in Selayang Hospital and kesian pulak if she has to travel far to her workplace. Well, either way I don't mind, nak pindah ke tanak ke...As long as its good for everybody. Right now...i'm more concerned on nak kena tinggal end of this month! My family is going to Melbourne for a short holiday and I can't imagine doing everything all by myself without my mom's help...Hmmm memang anak manja la...What to do...Its time to grow up and learn i guess..to be more independent.. kekeke..Oh well, we'll see how it goes nanti :)

No comments: