Monday, July 20, 2009

What a day What a day...

I remember a song where Erykah Badu goes Whatta day whatta day, whining bout how tired it is a whole days work, reminding me of how exausting mine is...I haven't blog for almost a year...and I can't really say why. I've been coped up with many life's plan and daily routines, i guess. I read my last entry and it was about a year ago...and yet another anniversary had passed. Our 5th year anniversary :) I was in confinement this time, like 2 days left till its over, but we headed out for dinner anyway at Kampachi Pavillion. Had a great dinner and this time we didn't bring Adam or his lil bro Alif with us :) Yes, I just had another baby boy, whom we named Mohammad Alif Hussain. He was born rather small compared to his brother at only 2.51 kg. But as per today, he has gained tremendous weight and is already 5.2 kg at 2 months. Not bad huh, for a fully breastfed baby. My schedule has been hectic with the arrival of Alif and with Adam being an active lil toddler. Adam is already 2 years and 8 months. He's really smart and speaks like an adult. But ofcourse having a lil too smart for his age toddler is not easy. I have to argue with him everyday. Love them both to bits. But today, Adam fell ill with fever and the house suddenly turns quiet and boring without his fuss and laughter. Get well soon my son. As for updates, I finally managed to get myself a maid, through a proper channel, right before I gave birth to Alif. So a lot of help is indeed a bliss during confinement. I can fully concentrate on both my kids. And recovery is better than the first time before. This is probably due to all the vitamins and what ever healing medication i had consumed during confinement. Alhamdulillah. Now we're back on track :) As for relocation and all that, none of that happened. In fact hubby had secured a job in a new company with a better salary. We also bought a house near our parents which is due to be ready by March next year. I'm sooooo excited bout this whole thing! Finally our own nest, I'm already daydreaming bout decorating our new home :) But ofcourse, money needs to be saved first. We've been spending and spending like mad this past few months. I guess its time to start saving up to. I'm sure moving cost would involve a lot of money.
I'm also planning on putting our baking business back on track. Ramadhan is approaching and I'm sure most working moms don't have the to bake cookies and cakes for Raya :) Once I get my business on track I'll probably post some of them here. Alrite then, I'll just update later on...:)

No comments: