Thursday, July 23, 2009

On a quest for a new anti aging cream

This morning when I woke up, I started to notice fine lines under my eyes...Oooops. I'm not sure if its because of the lack of sleep I've been having since the birth of Alif or because of age itself. I figured out that it could be the result of both. I am approaching 31 years old soon. I know most people would be embarassed in admitting their real age, but alah...I've always thought as age is nothing but a number. So after a shower, while my kids are still asleep, I turned on the laptop and started to google,"Best anti aging skincare product". I may sound a little fickle, but the fine lines really bothered me. I'm thinking that I'm willing to spend a little extra if I could get me a good if not great moisturizer that can fight these lines and make my skin more radiant. I'm sure as a woman, everyone wants to look great kan? I'm currently using L'oreal Revitalift and Body Shop Vitamin E toner. Hubby never complained bout how I look. But still, I think as I'm aging, I should start on a new stronger anti aging cream somehow. As I surfed online, I've found many useful informations on harmful contents in skincare products and what not. But still, I haven't found the cream of the crops. I would love to try that new SK II product that's been launched but I'm not sure if the product is as great as claimed. Anyone ever used SK II? And that will burn a hole in my pocket too..or in this case my hubby's pocket...hehe. Oh well, I am thinking of Biotherm which is a cheaper alternative, but I don't think they have an anti aging product. I used to use Clinique before but somehow it irritated my skin...not sure why. Prolly because I started using the product when I was 12? hahaha. Ok...nevermind, I will continue on searching for this miracle cream. :) Btw, my darling Adam is recovering from his fever. Phewwww! Only Allah knows how worried a mother I am when my child is ill. Thank you Allah for healing him :)

2 comments:

elly mustafa said...

try olay regenerist..its cheap and its good..they said it in oprah, its one of the best products in the market..and never forget to exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate..muahs..

Naddiana said...

I know...so I heard that it works! Maybe I'll give it a try. Thx hun :) Muahs.