Sunday, February 3, 2008

Silence is golden

I recently cracked open a fortune cookie and the saying on a piece of paper that came out from it was, "Speech is silver, silence is golden". Apparently, the saying happened to coincide with what is going on in my life right now. I am going through an ordeal that is testing me in so many ways. I've decided that silence IS golden. And the more silent I am, the more I get to find out the truth. Its funny how life goes around your back and surprise you. Only right now, the truth hurts. I wished I didn't really found out the truth. I wished I was safely tucked in my cave away from all the harshness of the world...but then again a wise man told me that whats the point in living if there is no life? Well, if only i knew that life would be so kind? What ever is going in my life right now, i know for a fact that God IS Great! And that we are all HIS humble servant. I pray to Allah that everything that is going on in my life right now would end in a good way...InsyaAllah.

No comments: