Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Happy New Year 2008 everyone! Time really pass u by fast, i mean way too fast. My lil angel Adam has turned 1 on 8th Dec 2007. His first birthday party was a blast :) Invitations were sent out mostly to family members and closest friends with lil kids...Adam was a happy lil boy with lots of pressies from everyone. After the party was over, hubby and I was relieved cuz the planning and preparation was tiring and time consuming. For a first birthday party, well i would say not bad :) Everybody went home happy that day. The nite of his birthday he started to walk properly and more confidently, he has been trying for a week. Finally! My lil boy can walk:) Sedih ok...i soon realized my baby dah besar...hehe...And on New Years Eve, my family decided to have a barbecue party attended by my next door neighbour who happens to be my aunt's family as well. Juz a simple barbecue party with an early birthday cake surprise for my mom from my cousins thanks Farid and Faz and not forgetting lil Ariana:), (yes my mom's birthday happens to fall on 1st Jan).p On my mom's birthday, there were lots of pressies given early in the morning ( a tradition of the family on birthdays). Mom was happy and we later had lunch at this chinese muslim restaurant, i forgot its name though...:) But the food was delicious...we all enjoyed lunch and headed home afterwards. As for now, i am still searching for a place to send Adam for his playschool class...Tumble Tots or Gymboree...Gymboree i heard is far better in terms of environment and all...but its sooo far from my place....Will decide soon...Lovin my life:)

No comments: